Motherboard options

Options
Hey everyone! Long story short my gigabyte x570 Aorus Master has been giving me some issues and gigabyte's customer service has really turned me off from using them again. I'm looking for motherboards similar to the one i have to replace it with. I was looking at the "Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming". My biggest concern is making sure i have enough headers and all that jazz to fit all the stuff in my current build. Ryzen 9 3900x, RTX 2080 Super OC, 2 LL Corsair fans, and the H115 platinum corsair AIO. I built this PC on my own and it was my first one, but i still am new and a little confused on making sure that when I do swap motherboards that it will be somewhat an easy transition 

Comments

• PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Options
    This motherboard has two chassis fan headers and two CPU fan headers. Keep in mind with fans you can always buy breakout cables, if you need to merge them into using a single header. It has dedicated AIO and W_PUMP headers as well for the H115. These headers are set to run at full speed, so you won't have issues with the motherboard trying to throttle your water pump.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99