In store building??

Options
If i were to go into a microcenter store, is there an area in the store where i can actually build my pc?

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @KMTan, welcome to the Micro Center Community!

Unfortunately, we do not have a section where customers can build there computers in store.  We do however, have a service for building computers if you would like to provide the purchased parts to our service desk.  Here is a link to the pricing for those services.  
  • Zach_W
    Options

Unfortunately, we do not have a section where customers can build there computers in store.  We do however, have a service for building computers if you would like to provide the purchased parts to our service desk.  Here is a link to the pricing for those services.  
    If I order the parts through MicroCenter, can I have the PC built with Tier 2 and ready for pickup? Or would I have to get the parts, then come back to have it built? My closest store is Fairfax, VA.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Zach_W said:

If I order the parts through MicroCenter, can I have the PC built with Tier 2 and ready for pickup? Or would I have to get the parts, then come back to have it built? My closest store is Fairfax, VA.
    You would first come to the store to purchase the parts, then have the service desk take them for the assembly and come back later to pick up the build. Depending on how busy the service desk is and what time you come in, we can sometimes get it done some-day, but that's not always possible. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99