Custom built PC for under 2k

Options
Hello,
I’m looking to build my first PC and have no clue what it doing. I’d like to keep it between 1-2k. This will be for Call of Duty Warzone/Streaming. I currently have an MSI G27C4 monitor. I’m looking to get max FPS for the game. I will take all suggestions, please help!

thanks!

Comments

• Johnnieblood813
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hello,

I’m looking to build a PC for Warzone/streaming.

i have an MSI G27C4 gaming monitor

but would need to build the entire PC for 1-2k. I know that’s vague but I have no idea where to start and would like to keep cost down if I can but also understand to have the max FPS I’ll need to spend $$$

thanks!
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Hello @Johnnieblood813! Welcome to the Community. 

I would do something like this:

https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=87eda012-81a2-4b31-be17-d28a6f2aa02c

If you're going for maximum framerates, I think your best overall option is going to be the i5-10600k for your CPU, and then an RTX 2080 Super for your video card. The 10600k is pretty much the best all-around gaming CPU right now, with performance that can come extremely close to and sometimes match the i7 and i9 parts in gaming, without the hefty price premium. It has a good amount of overclocking headrooom and from what I hear is fairly easy to overclock, and the Noctua NH-U14S (or other similar performance coolers) would be able to handle overclocking pretty well. 

The 2080ti is the best GPU on the market, however it commands such a huge price premium that you wouldn't really be able to fit it into your budget without cutting corners elsewhere that I personally wouldn't want to. As such, we go with the 2080 Super instead, which is the second-best and will still handle anything you throw at it. 

This build includes Windows as well as part of the cost. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99