Pickup order — Micro Center

Pickup order

If I buy something and select store pickup, do I have to show the card that was used for the order? I plan on buying through a financing company like Klarna, where the card used isn’t a physical card.

Comments

• TSTonyVTSTonyV admin
    edited July 21
    You can use a different card to finalize the purchase the store, provided that card matches your ID. The initial authorization on the website simply puts a hold on your card, funds aren't withdrawn until we swipe your card at the store. 
  • TSTonyV said:
    You can use a different card to finalize the purchase the store, provided that card matches your ID. The initial authorization on the website simply puts a hold on your card, funds aren't withdrawn until we swipe your card at the store. 
    But the thing is, the card being used at the store isn’t a physical card, I only have the number, expiration date, and security code
  • Ah, I see what you mean. Unfortunately when running a transaction at the store we can't manually enter the numbers, we have to swipe the card so we need a physical card present. 
  • TSTonyV said:
    Ah, I see what you mean. Unfortunately when running a transaction at the store we can't manually enter the numbers, we have to swipe the card so we need a physical card present. 
    Ahh, thank you! You’ve been a great help!
  • IanIan admin
    Koyyle said:
    TSTonyV said:
    Ah, I see what you mean. Unfortunately when running a transaction at the store we can't manually enter the numbers, we have to swipe the card so we need a physical card present. 
    Ahh, thank you! You’ve been a great help!
    You're welcome, please let us know if you have any other questions.