Pickup order

If I buy something and select store pickup, do I have to show the card that was used for the order? I plan on buying through a financing company like Klarna, where the card used isn’t a physical card.

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited July 2020
    You can use a different card to finalize the purchase the store, provided that card matches your ID. The initial authorization on the website simply puts a hold on your card, funds aren't withdrawn until we swipe your card at the store. 
  • TSTonyV said:
    You can use a different card to finalize the purchase the store, provided that card matches your ID. The initial authorization on the website simply puts a hold on your card, funds aren't withdrawn until we swipe your card at the store. 
    But the thing is, the card being used at the store isn’t a physical card, I only have the number, expiration date, and security code
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Ah, I see what you mean. Unfortunately when running a transaction at the store we can't manually enter the numbers, we have to swipe the card so we need a physical card present. 
  • TSTonyV said:
    Ah, I see what you mean. Unfortunately when running a transaction at the store we can't manually enter the numbers, we have to swipe the card so we need a physical card present. 
    Ahh, thank you! You’ve been a great help!
  • Ian
    Ian admin
    5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Anniversary 5 LOLs
    Koyyle said:
    TSTonyV said:
    Ahh, thank you! You’ve been a great help!
    You're welcome, please let us know if you have any other questions.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99