The man behind Santa2452

Options
I have shopped with Micro Center off and on over the past 6 years. When its time for an upgrade, either for my family or myself, I want to go to Micro Center, its usually got the best variety in products and hasn't let me down yet. I have a extremely high interest in networking, and have even installed windows server 2012 to create my own Active Directory Domain. I also, to this day, change the subnet mask on my home router just for that added level of security.

Recently I setup a google nest mesh system and have enjoyed great coverage in my home. The coverage provided by the mesh network has allowed me to fully utilize my 100/10 internet speeds, giving me the ability to stream to twitch twice a week, and upload the videos to my youtube channel. My desktop is a PowerSpec G313 using a 1070 for a triple monitor system, and still has an hdmi port for my htc vive for vr fun. I use a Corsair MK70 MK2 keyboard with a Corsair Glaive mouse. I play a lot of strategy and simulation games like Prision Architect, Stellaris, and Production Line on my computer. My steam library continues to grow with each steam sale. I also have a Playstation 4, which I play Zombies Mode in Call of Duty Black Ops 3, a bit of GTA V, and more recently Dragon Ball Z Fighter Z. 

On a more personal level, I graduated High School in 2011, which included two years at Fairfield Career Center working in Computer Support Technology. During this time I got my A+ certification, and my CCENT certification. I went straight to college and completed most of my classes in about three years, but didn't get my final class until 2017, where I graduated DeVry University in February with a Bachelors degree in Network and Communications management.

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Hello @santa2452! Welcome to the Community. Always nice to see people repping the Powerspec brand. That 1070 is starting to get a little old though, maybe you should make a trip to Micro Center soon and do an upgrade  B)

What kind of VR games do you play?
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99