Can you reserve a item for more than 3 days??

I have am going to build a DIY pc, but every time some of my parts are available, the other parts are out of stock. Is there a way to reserve the parts for longer than 3 days??

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    The reservation system is completely automated, and any reservations in the system will automatically be cancelled if they're not picked up after three days. We can hold reservations longer than that, but it has to be handled by a manager or sales associate. 
  • TSTonyV said:
    The reservation system is completely automated, and any reservations in the system will automatically be cancelled if they're not picked up after three days. We can hold reservations longer than that, but it has to be handled by a manager or sales associate. 
    Okay will do👍
  • TSTonyV said:
    Well after the 3 days turns up, can you keep reserving it again and again, until all the parts you need are in stock at the same time??
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    As long as the item is available, you can reserve. There's no limits on the number of reservations you can place as far as I know. 
  • TSTonyV said:
    As long as the item is available, you can reserve. There's no limits on the number of reservations you can place as far as I know. 
    Okay thx just making sure👍👍
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99