PC Random Shut Off and Restart
For the past few months, I have been experiencing random shutdowns. There is zero warning to when this happens, and the PC instantly loses power. I didn't think much of it until the past couple of weeks. My machine has become unbearable and impossible to use. It will shut down every few minutes for reasons I do not understand. After that, it will instantly power cycle and start up again, only to shut down halfway through booting up.
I have tried to do the following:
* Replaced the PSU
* Reseated the CPU
* Unplugged things such as fan controller hubs, PCI cards, etc.
* Using different outlets
* Disconnecting the power button and using a screwdriver to start my PC
* Making sure no misc. connectors are touching parts of the case
All of these things have netted me nothing. My PC specs are as follows:
* Ryzen 5 3600 CPU
* 16 GB (2x8GB) Crucial Ballistix 3200 RAM
* EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC Gaming AXC 3.0 GPU
* ASRock B450 Pro4 MOBO
* 1TB Seagate HDD, 500 GB 860 Evo SSD, 500 GB WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD
If anyone has any idea as to what I can do to fix this problem, it would be greatly appreciated.