Product availability in Tustin Store

Options
David19
David19
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
I made an online reservation for items earlier and the website said all of them were in stock at the time of ordering. However, I got an email saying three items SKU 055160, 802579, and 951970 were not in stock. Can I get confirmation it's actually not in stock because I won't drive to the store unless I can get everything at once. If possible, I would also like to know when I can expect them to be available for purchase. Thank you.

Answers

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    If the confirmation email stated it's not in stock, that means that one of our associates in-store actually went to locate the items and were unable to. Sometimes we do occasionally make a mistake and mark something on a reservation as not available, it's rare but can happen. In the case of the Ryzen 5 3600, considering our general availability what probably happened is they were unable to locate the GPU and motherboard, and because the motherboard and CPU can go together as a bundle they got cancelled together. I'd recommend placing another reservation for the CPU+ a different motherboard and GPU. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99