I got a open box motherboard, but it is missing screws.

Options
BlazerBuddy
BlazerBuddy ✭✭
First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Likes Name Dropper
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
I bought the B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC and it said complete, but there were no screws when I got the motherboard?? If it didn’t come with any screws, where can I buy the screws, and what size are they??

Comments

• PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    5 Insightfuls First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Options
    Greetings,

First we apologize for the trouble. Open box items should indicate if they're missing any required parts. The screws you are likely missing are the M.2 screws and you can purchase a kit with screws, standoffs, washers and a screw driver for $9.99. The M3 motherboard screws are not included with a motherboard, these would be included with your case, but we do sell them separately as well.
  • BlazerBuddy
    Options
    TSMikeW said:
    Greetings,

First we apologize for the trouble. Open box items should indicate if they're missing any required parts. The screws you are likely missing are the M.2 screws and you can purchase a kit with screws, standoffs, washers and a screw driver for $9.99. The M3 motherboard screws are not included with a motherboard, these would be included with your case, but we do sell them separately as well.

So you are saying that the motherboard screws are sold with the case, not the actual motherboard??
  • PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    5 Insightfuls First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Options
    That's correct. Only the M.2 screws to secure M.2 drives are included with the motherboard. Check your case, it should have a cardboard accessories box with the screws to secure the motherboard.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99