Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
Luna77
Luna77 ✭✭
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
edited August 2020 in Help Choosing Parts
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. I have a budget of about $800ish and I want to play games like Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Wazone, Fortnite , League of Legends and maybe try out other games. This is my first pc build and I’m switching over from PlayStation, I wanted to build it because I need something to game on but also with online school coming up I wanted something fast that I could do my work on. I appreciate all comments, thank you. 

https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=ed77cb38-98f4-4b65-9cc3-f7603fc4f353

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Hello @Luna77! Welcome to the Community. 

That's a pretty solid build all around, the only thing I might change would be going with a slightly cheaper motherboard and then choosing some DDR4-3600 speed memory, since Ryzen 3000 series hits the sweetspot at 3600. Otherwise, just keep in mind that you didn't include a copy of Windows and if you purchase Windows that's an extra $120-140 to consider. 
  • Luna77
    Options
    TSTonyV said:
    Hello @Luna77! Welcome to the Community. 

That's a pretty solid build all around, the only thing I might change would be going with a slightly cheaper motherboard and then choosing some DDR4-3600 speed memory, since Ryzen 3000 series hits the sweetspot at 3600. Otherwise, just keep in mind that you didn't include a copy of Windows and if you purchase Windows that's an extra $120-140 to consider. 
    Thank you! I’ll keep this in mind when buying the parts. 
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Let us know if you have any other questions!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99