How good is this build?

Options
I'm not very knowledgeable about computers, so I was wondering how good this pc would run. Mostly using it for games like Modern warfare/ warzone and doing some photoshop. Also would like to know how it would run engineering programs such as CAD. I would like to keep it under $800 for now but i do want to keep upgrading it more once I've saved up more money so please tell me what to upgrade and what parts your recommend. Thanks. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=ad303cf9-1fa5-4609-86db-ddcaf540cf0b

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    It's a good budget build. Depending on what kind of work you're doing in CAD you may benefit from going with Intel over AMD. I believe. As far as I'm aware CAD typically benefits from single-threaded performance so Intel technically holds a lead, but that's going to depend on your specific use case and the exact programs/plugins you're using probably. The Ryzen 5 should still handle it well either way. 

I would switch your GPU to a GTX 1650 Super at that price, since you can have it for $160 and it's a better card, but that's the only thing I'd really change. You could also get away with a cheaper motherboard if you wish and put that extra budget into something else, like a larger SSD. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99