Receipt for Printer

Options
I purchased an HP printer a few months ago which I now need a receipt for (wasn't able to expense at time but am now if submitted quickly).  Any help on how to obtain would be appreciated.  Phone system is useless at moment.

Comments

  • AlexS
    Options
    @ReceiptFinder Greetings and welcome to Micro Center Community!

    I'm sorry for the delay on phones.  Our call volume has been extremely high since the start of the pandemic. Creating Ticket # 2464300 and I'll get this receipt sent to you.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99