Price match

Options
Do you price match a Best Buy item that is currently out of stock at Best Buy?

Answers

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Hello @Tracey! We cannot price-match items that are out of stock unfortunately. 
  • Mike1958
    Options

Ok, i recently wanted a Best Buy Price match that was out of stock locally but in stock online. I also got refused. So what did I do, I ordered it from Best Buy online, one lost sale for Micro Center there. I recently also tried a Amazon Price match that got refused as well. Another lost sale for Micro Center. I would prefer to support my local stores, and sometimes I'm willing to pay a little more, but I don't want to be taken to the cleaners on the price. On that same Best Buy price match trip to the store, I was also looking for a USB cable, but the Micro Center price was 3 times what I could buy the cable online for. So another lost Micro Center Sale there. None of these sales would be a huge impact to the store, but I'm sure I'm not the only one hitting these issues. Since the closest MicroCenter store is 18 miles for my house, and I keep getting denied on price match, its forcing me to shop online rather than supporting my local store. I probably won't bother going there in the future if I'm looking for a price match, so who knows how many lost sales in the future that may mean!

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

I'm sorry to hear of the issues with price matching, while we do try to allow as much price matching as we can, it would need to fall in line with the policies we do have listed at: https://community.microcenter.com/kb/articles/6-do-you-price-match You can always open up a chat with in-store questions during business hours by clicking the chat bubble on the bottom right of any page on the main Micro Center website, and they can look into the further details of a price match request with you as well!

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99