Need Help Building First PC

Options
incrediblepulk
edited August 2020 in Help Choosing Parts
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice.
First PC so not sure really what i'm doing outside of reading stuff on the internet.
I play games Like CSGO and Valorant where I prefer to run lower settings to maximize FPS
Also know this link doesnt include cooling and would like suggestions, Thanks!
 https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=693be226-3424-4342-b8a9-0bf20f130aa7

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    Greetings. Did you have a budget you were looking to stay under with the addition of the cooler? 
  • With Everything together id like to be between 1200-1300. Some parts need to be adjusted but any help would be awesome!
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    It's a pretty solid build all around, only thing I might change would be going for the i5-10600k + comparable Z490 motherboard instead of the i7-9700k. They're basically the same in gaming performance but the 10600k costs less and you'd have the benefit of a slightly newer Intel platform. 

For your cooler a nice air cooler like a Noctua NH-U14S or NH-D15 would be solid and allow for some nice overclocking on those processors, you could also look at 240mm AIO liquid coolers like the Corsair H100i or NZXT Kraken X53. 
  • Thanks for the help
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99