Build Now or Wait?

Options
I currently am rocking a 2015 laptop for gaming that is on its last legs. I would like to build a PC now using microcenter before I move away from a nearby store...I have heard new tech coming soon from microcenter staff and people talking on this forum and am unsure what to do. No matter what I do its going to be a big upgrade from my previous computer.

Here is my list that I have narrowed down too if I build now with the help of friends and the admin on this page. (Not super interested in the new 10th Gen intel processors, but any other final tips are appreciated)

https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=39360ffa-62c4-45c5-bb21-d832929798dc

Comments

• Turns out the Gigabyte 5700XT I was looking at is now sold out. Can either go for the Sapphire Tech Nitro+, Sapphire Tech Pulse 5700xt, or Go over to a rtx 2070 Super,
  • TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @incrediblepulk

The only big announcements I can see coming are new GPUs like Nvidia's 3000 Series as well as AMDs response to it.  These will also be in the next few months to possibly 4-6 months before release.  I think it's fine to go forward with an upgrade as you are close to Micro Center now.  
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99