Extended pick up reservation date?

Options
I'm wondering if it was possible to extend a pick up reservation by a few days? I recently reserved an order for my entire PC kit and was going to come over on Saturday to pick it up, but I didn't know the reservation ended before that on Thursday. Is it possible to extend that reservation until Saturday or I have to wait for this to expire and reorder again?

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @Mida4

Unfortunately, we are unable to extend reservations through our system.  You can place another reservation Wednesday and it will be held until Saturday if the items are in stock still.  We can also send a request to cancel the reservation Wednesday as well.  
  • Mida4
    Options
    A bit late reply but it's now Friday so I'm wondering if my pick up is canceled yet? When I checked my order status it still says confirmed and my credit card still has that pending $1 hold so I'm wondering if I have to manually cancel it or something?
  • Ian
    Options
    Mida4 said:
    A bit late reply but it's now Friday so I'm wondering if my pick up is canceled yet? When I checked my order status it still says confirmed and my credit card still has that pending $1 hold so I'm wondering if I have to manually cancel it or something?
    The orders do not have to be manually cancelled. We can check with the order number, typically any credit card holds will fall off within 3-7 business days after the order is cancelled. 
  • Mida4
    Options
    Ah I see. Can you cancel my order just in case? Order #10796657
  • Ian
    Options
    Mida4 said:
    Ah I see. Can you cancel my order just in case? Order #10796657
    Yes, I'll pass this over to the store for this to be cancelled if it has not been already.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99