Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=c3225b2c-3b49-4466-96d9-9cd4144834e4

I intend to use this PC for mobile and web dev as well as some light gaming. More specifically, I want to be able to play games like CS:GO, Minecraft, BF4, rocket league, etc. My budget for this build is $850. Please let me know how I could improve this build while still keeping it below the budget. My main concern is that I am not quite sure what graphics card to pair with this build. 

Thank you!

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @asif

I think the build looks great!  I think the 1660 Super is a great pair and will play all those games fine at 1080p.  The only thing that is missing is the Windows 10 License Key in the case you forgot.  
  • asif
    asif ✭✭
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Options
    Hello @asif

I think the build looks great!  I think the 1660 Super is a great pair and will play all those games fine at 1080p.  The only thing that is missing is the Windows 10 License Key in the case you forgot.  
    Awesome! Do you think I need to add more case fans? I believe this case comes with two fans already, but I'm unsure if that is enough. 
  • TSPhillipT
    Options
    @asif

I think you are fine with the two fans, especially on an mATX build.  Adding another fan is also pretty easy to do after, so if you do feel thermal throttling or hot temps inside, you can add an additional fan.   
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99