Any Streamers or Content Creators in this Community yet?

Err0h
Err0h ✭✭✭✭✭
First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
What's your Twitch or Youtube channel?!  I want to check out your content! :) 

Comments

• once I get everything up and running I'm at https://www.twitch.tv/enamelized
  • hey! I was browsing the MicroCenter website hoping that they worked with content creators because im big into PC gaming and literally sing the praises of this company and i wanted to see if i could work with them!! 

I'm actually a former Mixer partner who built a following of over 35,000! After the Mixer shutdown, I moved back to twitch and still have an extremely strong community! My channel is

Please reach out if you want to work together! Im working on helping people build their first gaming PCs and trying to help them transition from console to PC if they want to!
  • I'm looking or a laptop to use in Live Streaming sporting events. Basic unit with Windows 10, 2nd Generation Core i7 CPU or equivalent, at least 8 GM Ram, A GeForce or Radeon Class Graphics card or up to date NVidia, AMD of Intel graphics Drivers. I don't need all the software just access to internet.  Any recommendations, we don't want to break the bank on the laptops. refurbished units will work for us.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    MDFILES said:
    I'm looking or a laptop to use in Live Streaming sporting events. Basic unit with Windows 10, 2nd Generation Core i7 CPU or equivalent, at least 8 GM Ram, A GeForce or Radeon Class Graphics card or up to date NVidia, AMD of Intel graphics Drivers. I don't need all the software just access to internet.  Any recommendations, we don't want to break the bank on the laptops. refurbished units will work for us.
    What kind of price range did you have in mind? There's a lot of things that could match up to this description. If you click this link, this will show all the systems in stock at your local store that have an i7 CPU and an NVIDIA GPU:

https://www.microcenter.com/search/search_results.aspx?Ntk=all&sortby=match&N=4294967288+4294820741+4294820410+4294820736&myStore=true

• hey! I was browsing the MicroCenter website hoping that they worked with content creators because im big into PC gaming and literally sing the praises of this company and i wanted to see if i could work with them!! 

I'm actually a former Mixer partner who built a following of over 35,000! After the Mixer shutdown, I moved back to twitch and still have an extremely strong community! My channel is

Please reach out if you want to work together! Im working on helping people build their first gaming PCs and trying to help them transition from console to PC if they want to!
    *cough* @SeanM
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99