New here, Mr Teecup

Options
Did not even know Micro Centre had a forum, till a moment ago. So, I joined. 
Currently, I have a PowerSpec G702, and thinking about a few changes in it... 

Comments

• AlexS
    Options
    Welcome @MrTee_Cup to the Micro Center Community!  Hope your day is going well!  What sort of changes are you planning on doing to it?  

I have a Powerspec G351 that I recently upgraded the GPU & PSU on.  (RTX 2060 Super and a Corsair 650 Gold PSU) 
  • circatee
    Options
    AlexS said:
    Welcome @MrTee_Cup to the Micro Center Community!  Hope your day is going well!  What sort of changes are you planning on doing to it?  

I have a Powerspec G351 that I recently upgraded the GPU & PSU on.  (RTX 2060 Super and a Corsair 650 Gold PSU) 
    To be honest, mainly the power supply. I would like to have either all matching colour cables, or a new side cover for the case, with no window.
    The G702 has a gaming theme to it. However, there is not much RGB in it currently. So my idea is to just either hide it all (no window side), or get 'proper' cables to make it look nice. LOL
  • PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Options
    We can help you find a power supply that's both an upgrade and has say black braided sleeves for color uniformity, it's a pretty common feature. You can also buy sleeving separately, but it's a nuisance sometimes to remove the connectors and get everything back together the way it was.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99