Home with stone walls and 3 levels

Options
Myke
Myke
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
I've been researching how to increase my Wi-Fi network as my living room and 2nd floor bedroom Wi-Fi will drop in and out. I was considering getting this https://www.amazon.com/Gadgets-World-FBA_ALFA-ARSN19M-OMNI-Directional-High-Gain/dp/B0039ORBLK/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1527863290&sr=8-4&keywords=wifi+antenna&linkCode=sl1&tag=jithinsanal16-20&linkId=46bff90f87f67b7a0512c1b3d2c65721 to increase the antenna power and put it on the archway of the stone wall which would make it possible to get signal on both sides. I was also looking at access points but they don't seem to have an Ethernet plug out and the Ethernet cables ran to the rooms are ran because we plug them into TVs. What suggestions does the community have? The current set up is 4 routers (3 with wifi and one for networking- The Wi-fi ones are one on 3rd floor, one on second, one in living room on first floor) rooms but I'm worried the multiple Wi-Fi networks can cause interference as there are 4 total signals being broadcast.

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99