Need Help Choosing Parts For CAD Workstation

Options
Hello,
I am building a CAD workstation, and I could use some help. previously I had asked about a different build but decided it would be best to start over. This will mainly be running SolidWorks, which I plan to use for smaller assemblies (likely no more than 50 parts). I will not be doing any FEA Simulations, and little to no rendering.. Just mainly part design and assemblies for 3D printing. I think I will be going with the i7-10700k, but I'm not sure what motherboard would be suitable. I would like to have wifi capability, and aurora RGB would be a plus too, but is not necessary. 

As far as graphics, I have heard many different things, whether to go with a workstation card or a gaming card and so on... I am thinking about going with a NVIDIA P1000, but I'm not sure that I would require even that for what I will be doing.  If anyone has experience with this, any help is greatly appreciated.

I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=8717e1b5-a0dd-49ef-aba1-229aee76752b
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99