Need Help Choosing Parts

Options

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @nacholoza123

What games and at resolution are you playing?  

Big change is to take out the Corsair LL120 Fans that are single pack.  The RGB for these Fans will require a the Corsair Fan RGB Hub, which doesn't come with the single packs.  You will need to get the Triple Pack to get the Corsair Fan RGB Hub.  
  • I just want a build i wouldnt have to upgrade any time soon. I plan on using it for mostly gaming yet also other usage if needed. Was trying to see also if it was worth it to change to a 2070 super instead of the 2080 super or is there a large difference?
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I just want a build i wouldnt have to upgrade any time soon. I plan on using it for mostly gaming yet also other usage if needed. Was trying to see also if it was worth it to change to a 2070 super instead of the 2080 super or is there a large difference?
    If it fits in your budget, then it I say there's no reason not to get the 2080 Super. While the performance uplift doesn't line up with the price difference (~35% more expensive for ~10-15% performance improvement), the 2080 Super is still a faster card. Ultimately depends on how much you want to spend. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99