motherboard — Micro Center

motherboard

I have a b820 powerspec that is not getting any video. I tried a video card, power supply, memory and CPU from another working machine and it still does not work. I tried all of mine in the other machine and they work. Where can I get a motherboard for this machine? Thank you.
btde211000bz
AA g10217-303
B820071242186

Comments

• Hello @Georgew

The motherboard for our PowerSpec B820 is the Intel DP67DE.  We do not sell this motherboard but you can definitely find it online through other online vendors like Amazon.  
  • it could be 1 RAM that bad. you could remove all RAM and test it 1 by 1 and see which RAM are bad.
  • FelicityFelicity near Tustin
    he said he tried memory from another machine
    Georgew said:
    I have a b820 powerspec that is not getting any video. I tried a video card, power supply, memory and CPU from another working machine and it still does not work. I tried all of mine in the other machine and they work. Where can I get a motherboard for this machine? Thank you.
    btde211000bz
    AA g10217-303
    B820071242186
    if you actually still want this answered some time after the fact or if anyone else for some reason wants to (idk this is ancient) 

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=LGA+1155+motherboard&i=electronics&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

any lga 1155 mobo will work with the cpu that the b820 had
    there's no motherboard strictly for one machine, but note it was microatx form factor so the case may be hit or miss

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file