I need help building a streaming/gaming PC

Options
Hello! I am brand new to building computers and did a little bit of research on what I would need to stream and game on the same pc. Was wondering if this build was suitable. I also would love input on hardrives vs ssd. I also know nothing about computer coolant and which ones work the best. Thank you for your time!  https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=22fa987e-cae7-444f-bd9d-d363b1b1e4ed

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    TSPhillipT admin
    5 Likes First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Hello @Reid

The build looks great!  SSD is pretty much the standard for any PC Build and HDDs are mainly used as secondary storage as it is great price for the amount of storage gained.  You will need a CPU Cooler for your processor as your current processor does not come with one.  I recommend the Cooler Master Hyper 212.  Air cooling and using water cooling have their plus and minuses but air coolers are best price to performance and the Hyper 212 is a great go to for CPU Cooling.   

What resolution are you looking to play at and what kind of games?  
  • Reid
    Options
    @TSPhillipT Thanks Man! I wanna stream platformers and possibly speedrun celeste. Im also a huge fan of minecraft! 
  • TSPhillipT
    Options
    @Reid

Those games aren't super demanding and your build is more than enough to handle those and streaming for sure!  
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99