What's up Everyone! "Toro" Here 🐂

Options
Hi everyone! 🙋‍♂️

My name is Todd (aka "Toro").  I'm a PC gamer/streamer who has a growing passion for all things PC building!

As a kid, I was the go-to resource of the family whenever it came to troubleshooting PC issues.  For some reason, it just made sense to me how to navigate the OS settings and make adjustments and tweaks.  I never really was into PC gaming however until about 2 years ago.

I wanted to start streaming for some creative outlet, as well as some potential side income.  So, I used what I had at the time:

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013)

So, yes, I started "PC" gaming on a Mac 🤢

BUT, I started to gain some traction which helped justify the need to upgrade to a PC for better gaming/streaming opportunities.  I used my tax return to purchase all the component necessary to do my first build! 🥳

And, I only dropped ONE  CPU in the process! 😅
https://clips.twitch.tv/MotionlessDaintyFerretWTRuck

I had SO much fun building my own PC!  I hope to do another build soon for my daughter to have her first PC.  And, eventually, I want to have a dual-PC setup to stream with.

For now, I get my fix by playing PC Building Simulator 🤤

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Welcome to the Community @ToroMessesUp! We all gotta start somewhere, and if that's on a Mac, then it's on a Mac! 

What kind of games do you usually play? 
  • AlexS
    AlexS admin
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Likes Micro Center Staff
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hello darkness, my old friend.  

Welcome to the community, Toro!  Thanks for sharing the clip lol.  Hope you enjoy being part of our community I hope to see you engaging in discussions soon :smile:
  • TSTonyV said:
    Welcome to the Community @ToroMessesUp! We all gotta start somewhere, and if that's on a Mac, then it's on a Mac! 

I gravitate towards shooter games mainly.  I've played Armajet, Realm Royale, Apex, Warzone, CS:GO, Valorant.  Things like that I like best!
    For streams, I try and spice it up every once in a while and do something different :smile: I'm currently playing through Terraria.
    I've also played games like Diablo III, Human Fall Flat, and Getting Over It by viewer request.

What about you?
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited August 2020
    Options
    TSTonyV said:

I gravitate towards shooter games mainly.  I've played Armajet, Realm Royale, Apex, Warzone, CS:GO, Valorant.  Things like that I like best!
    For streams, I try and spice it up every once in a while and do something different :smile: I'm currently playing through Terraria.
    I've also played games like Diablo III, Human Fall Flat, and Getting Over It by viewer request.

What about you?
    I've definitely dabbled in FPS games, currently really enjoying Apex Legends and may stream that soon once I finish playing through Horizon Zero Dawn. I try to keep some variety going. I've also played a ton of  League of Legends (by far my most played game ever), Monster Hunter World, Guild Wars 2 and Destiny 2. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99