Need Help Choosing Parts (my first built)

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for feedback/advice. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=326bb16a-8223-40ad-a8d4-9be2d3d0bfc5
I plan on using the computer for gaming and video/photo editing with two 1080p monitors.
Few questions:
Do I need an anti sag bracket?
How about DisplayPort cables? I'm not sure if they are included with the monitors selected.
I have not decided on the mouse/keyboard/software (win10 home or pro) yet.
Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CPU: (1) AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Matisse 3.6GHz 6-Core AM4 Boxed Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler ($169.99 EACH)
Motherboard: (1) MSI B550 MPG Gaming Edge WiFi AMD AM4 ATX Motherboard ($189.99 EACH)
RAM: (1) G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 - Black ($57.99 EACH)
Case: (1) Lian Li Lancool II Tempered Glass eATX Full Tower Computer Case - Black ($89.99 EACH)
Power Supply: (1) Seasonic USA Focus Plus 750 Watt 80 Plus Gold ATX Fully Modular Power Supply ($149.99 EACH)
Video Card: (1) MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Ventus XS Overclocked Dual-Fan 6GB Graphics Card ($319.99 EACH)
M.2 SSD: (1) WD Blue SN550 1TB 3D TLC NAND PCIe Gen 3 x4 NVMe M.2 2280 Internal SSD ($109.99 EACH)
Hard Drive: (1) Seagate BarraCuda 2TB 7200RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive ($54.99 EACH)
Monitors: (2) ASUS VP249QGR 23.8" Full HD 144Hz  IPS LED Gaming Monitor ($159.99 EACH)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @MSC, welcome to the Micro Center Community!

I only recommend an Anti-Sag Bracket on Video Cards that are triple fan and extremely long.  Video Cards like the ASUS ROG Strix OC Edition or the EVGA FTW3.  Both are big and long cards and can sag.  Your 2060 Ventus pick is two fan and shouldn't need an Anti-Sag Bracket.  

Your monitors will come with DisplayPort Cables.  

For Windows, get Home unless you plan on doing business related stuff with your system.  Keyboards and Mice are pretty personal preference and there isn't like super big recommendations.  

Buildwise, everything looks good, no issues with the build and it looks good!  
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99