Starter PC for friend

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=ae8920d8-03e7-42e4-bcfa-9df359546025

My friend is wanting to have custom PC built and he asked me to put one together for him. He wants it budgeted but with enough power to run his games that he plays on low settings on his old Dell laptop. Above was my personal preference for him, but if I could get some extra input; I’m no PC guru at all.

Thank you!

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @LliamRosencrans

Everything looks great!  One change I recommend is taking out the CPU Cooler, since your processor will come with it's own.  The Hyper 212 is a better CPU Cooler for sure however I don't think you need it for a 3100.  

I also noticed no Windows License key in the case you forgot.  
  • Hello @LliamRosencrans

Everything looks great!  One change I recommend is taking out the CPU Cooler, since your processor will come with it's own.  The Hyper 212 is a better CPU Cooler for sure however I don't think you need it for a 3100.  

No, I have multiple unused keys from my buddy’s old business he had. But thank you for the insight!
  • Ian
    Options
    Hello @LliamRosencrans

No, I have multiple unused keys from my buddy’s old business he had. But thank you for the insight!
    You're welcome, please let us know if you have any other questions! 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99