Please suggest a good build..

Options
Hey guys, I'm looking for my first pc for mainly gaming and schoolwork. I know I posted a thread about a $1200 build but I had to lower my budget since then. Can you guys suggest a nice $1000 build? My full budget is $1500 but I'll use the $500 for the monitor, keyboard, mouse, and os(Windows 10 Home). So if you guys have a $1500 build that includes the things I listed, that would be appreciated as well :smile:
P.S. I plan on playing games like Overwatch, CoD: MW, Battlefield 3,4,5, CS:GO, etc.

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    You could do something like this:

https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=adfee9c5-f59b-4dbd-a888-d3b445ca6de7

Just keep in mind that with NVIDIA revealing the new RTX 3000-series video cards (which are shaping up to be a big performance jump) we are likely to see some pretty significant price changes/drops on a number of current video cards so my specific video card recommendation is just a placeholder. With your budget you can fit in a card at about the $400 price point pretty easily, I would wait until the new video cards hit the shelves and see what kind of updated pricing we get and what cards start falling around that $400 mark. I included Windows as well as a 24" 1080p/144Hz monitor that should work well. For keyboard/mouse that's going to be up to your preferences so I left those blank but there's room leftover in the budget for them. 
  • JJK2139
    Options
    Thank you so much! Just the kind of build I wanted. I'll wait until the new RTX cards drop like you said, so I can get more value. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99