Micro center GPU stock question

Options
Hi everyone! I’m hoping someone could provide some insight on previous GPU buying experience at Micro Center. I plan to buy the EVGA 3090 FTW3. I have never bought a GPU on launch day before, so I was wondering if micro center usually has stock of these on launch day for someone like me who plans to wait outside the store for them to open. Anyone who has bought there at launch in the past would help me out a ton! Thanks!

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    We don't know exactly what our inventory will look like on launch day. In the past we typically have a variety of models available and I know we carry the EVGA FTW3 models of the current generation cards, but can't make a guarantee on any specific model. 
  • TSTonyV said:
    We don't know exactly what our inventory will look like on launch day. In the past we typically have a variety of models available and I know we carry the EVGA FTW3 models of the current generation cards, but can't make a guarantee on any specific model. 
    I totally understand you wouldn’t know for sure about model availability. I was just curious if you usually have some stock on release day going off past launches (such as when the RTX 2080/2080ti launched.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    TSTonyV said:
    I totally understand you wouldn’t know for sure about model availability. I was just curious if you usually have some stock on release day going off past launches (such as when the RTX 2080/2080ti launched.
    Right. Typically we do, these kinds of things are obviously super high demand from our customers so we try to be on top of everything, I would expect availability, but also that we'll quickly sell out. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99