Feedback on my first PC build.

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice.  The build colors will be Red and Black. Its my first build and i would like feedback on things I should change or things that i need to know. The only problem i have ran into is that on PC Part Picker it says that my Case has a USB 3.2 Header, but my motherboard does not. Will this be a problem? Also, instead of getting a 2070 Super, i would like to get the 3070 when it releases. I just put the 2070 Super in there to have something around the same price as the 3070 will be.
https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=4f17b9a3-5ed7-4589-8454-6abeecf58504

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    The board not having a USB 3.2 header is usually in relation to the USB Type-C port on the front of the case. Some boards come with the appropriate header for that, some do not. It's not a "problem" really, just means you won't be able to use that particular port. 

The only other major feedback I have is that DDR4-3600 is the sweetspot for memory speed paired with Ryzen CPUs. 
  • Ok thank you. I planned on getting DDR4-3600, but i could only find 3200.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99