Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=22b39d8c-5f62-4356-90c2-64f84298d2e8

I’ve never built a pc before, and if I’m being honest i have no idea what half of these things are and what they do.
I have some minimum requirements i need to meet, but i was hoping to kinda future proof those and go above them as much as possible without it being super expensive.

Min Requirements:
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
CPU: Intel i7/ AMD equivalent / 2ghz or faster
RAM: 16gb
Free disk space: 19 gb

Please let me know if I’m missing any parts, have too many parts, Im super new to this and don't actually know much about computers. Basically pretend like you’re explaining it to a five year old

Comments

• Gindyc
    Options
    I’ll add I’m using this build for my videogame art and development course, so ill be doing 3D animation, digital art, etc
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Looks like a pretty good build all around. Depending on what programs you're using and exactly what type of work you're doing in them there may be ways to change things around to extract a little more performance, but it depends. Do you know exactly what you'll be doing and with what programs?
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99