Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=cd72b241-7a7c-47c5-b6d4-c0ea33179a30

Do I get intel or AMD and how do I get hard tubing?

Comments

• PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    5 Insightfuls First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Options
    Greetings @Kamranlolo

Good build overall. You've already selected an AMD CPU and I run it. Depends on what you're doing but you're going to be fine on either side at this time. The Corsair case is a monster case, and it'll certainly work. You selected a SATA drive, and considering what you're building here it seems strange not to go with a PCIe NVME drive instead for the increased throughput. RAM, standard, try to get to 3600. CL16-18.

For rigid tubing, you didn't really select anything. This refers specifically to a custom water cooling loop and you're using rigid PETG tubing (Or acrylic). We do sell it and we can help you put together a full loop. We'll sell kits with jigs to bend it more easily. You will  need a heat gun. It's a cool thing to do, but it is labor intensive and the sharp bends don't help you flow rate at all. So keep in mind this is for looks, you'll still have a really top notch cooling system if you put it together well. However it's not optimal for a cooling solution.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99