Cancel Order

Options
I made an order early this morning and it was for the wrong case. I ordered the correct one and went to my orders to cancel the original order but didn't have any options through the website to do so? I also didn't have any order number generated yet so couldn't include that in the email. I just got the order number and need it be cancelled, but since it's labor day the online department is closed. 
 Order#: 10956073

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    It looks like the order has been shipped, I'll see if it's possible for us to get a pull request put in. I we can't get it pulled, if you're able to you can refuse the delivery and have it sent back to us. If not, let us know and we'll work with you on getting it returned. 
  • Queeblo
    Options
    TSTonyV said:
    It looks like the order has been shipped, I'll see if it's possible for us to get a pull request put in. I we can't get it pulled, if you're able to you can refuse the delivery and have it sent back to us. If not, let us know and we'll work with you on getting it returned. 
    Thanks Tony, I appreciate it. Let me know what happens. I didn't realize there was two different models with almost identical names. I tried cancelling it immediately, but there's sadly no online order options! 
  • Queeblo
    Options
    Just got shipping notifications for them both. If I can refuse the package I will. They pretty much never have me sign for anything anymore though. 
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Queeblo said:
    Just got shipping notifications for them both. If I can refuse the package I will. They pretty much never have me sign for anything anymore though. 
    Thanks for the update. If you can't refuse the package, let us know and we can get this set up to have you send it back to us. 
  • Queeblo
    Options
    TSTonyV said:
    Queeblo said:
    Thanks for the update. If you can't refuse the package, let us know and we can get this set up to have you send it back to us. 
    Hey Tony, I was waiting on the main floor expecting a doorbell or something on delivery. They delivered the cases and didn't ring the doorbell and didn't ask for a signature obviously like I expected. How do I proceed now? 
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Queeblo said:
    TSTonyV said:
    Queeblo said:
    Hey Tony, I was waiting on the main floor expecting a doorbell or something on delivery. They delivered the cases and didn't ring the doorbell and didn't ask for a signature obviously like I expected. How do I proceed now? 
    We'll get an RMA set up so you can send it back. You should receive email correspondence from us regarding this, keep an eye out for that!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99