Need Help Choosing Parts

Options

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Looks like a pretty solid build all around but there are some things I'd probably change. 

I personally would opt for a less expensive case and put that extra budget towards a more powerful video card. If you went with something like the Lian Li Lancool II Mesh, that would let you up your budget for the GPU to around $400 instead which would move you up a performance tier. 

Keep in mind with the GPUs that the RTX 3000 series is releasing soon and we're likely going to see some pretty significant price cuts for the current lineup of GPUs, so you will likely be able to get something much faster than the RTX 2060 for the same price soon. 
  • JS_MC
    Options
    Great advice from @TSTonyV about your case and selection here. I understand that case is important to aesthetic and it's a personal choice, I think you'll get better performance with more of your budget being allocated towards your GPU.
    If you choose to keep your selected GPU and CPU, I might select a lower wattage PSU. Though if you decide to upgrade your GPU, now, or later on, the additional wattage would be beneficial.
    Hope this helps 😊
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99