Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=7cb916d2-18db-48a5-831f-76af25c0a4a4 
and also would a Nvidia 3070 with these items

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Looks like you're trying to put together a pretty top-tier gaming rig, in which case I don't really have any complaints. I would recommend the Lancool II Mesh over the regular Lancool II for the better airflow which will be helpful in cooling a CPU like the 10900k. 

Something else to consider would be potentially going with a cheaper CPU like the 10700k and upping your budget for your GPU. The 10900k, 10700k, and 10600k are all very close when it comes to gaming performance and the real-world differences aren't very noticeable. 
  • Thanks I have a question though should I change the case if I were to change the cpu
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    You wouldn't need to change your case if you change your CPU. Ultimately the case comes down to preference and the Lancool II is a good value for its price. I am partial to the Mesh version but the normal version isn't a bad case either. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99