Will Microcenter have 3080 FE on Sept 14th?

Options
Aardvark
Aardvark
First Comment
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
I was wondering if Microcenter will have 3080 FE on Monday and specifically the Saint Louis Park store in Minnesota. If so what will availability look like? should I consider waiting outside or will there be enough stock to show up an hour or so late?

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    The RTX 3080 is releasing on Sept. 17th, but we will only have AIB models, no Founder's Edition unfortunately. 

As for your second question, that just depends on your store. This is shaping up to be a pretty big release so I expect that we will sell out of our cards quickly. 
  • Aardvark
    Aardvark
    First Comment
    edited September 2020
    Options
  • Aardvark
    Options
    TSTonyV said:
    The RTX 3080 is releasing on Sept. 17th, but we will only have AIB models, no Founder's Edition unfortunately. 

As for your second question, that just depends on your store. This is shaping up to be a pretty big release so I expect that we will sell out of our cards quickly. 
     I heard that GA Duluth will have FE editions on the 14th why not Saint Louis Park?
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aardvark said:
    TSTonyV said:

I heard that GA Duluth will have FE editions on the 14th why not Saint Louis Park?
    None of our stores should have FE cards, NVIDIA is not providing them to us. Only directly through NVIDIA's website and Best Buy are the FE cards available as far as I know. 
  • TSTonyV said:
    Aardvark said:
    TSTonyV said:

None of our stores should have FE cards, NVIDIA is not providing them to us. Only directly through NVIDIA's website and Best Buy are the FE cards available as far as I know. 
    Any news on what AIBs specifically will be in stock?
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TSTonyV said:
    Aardvark said:
    TSTonyV said:

Any news on what AIBs specifically will be in stock?
    Unfortunately not, I hope we'll have that information soon but we may not know until the day of. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99