My first Streaming/Gaming PC build

Options
P_R
P_R ✭✭
Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
edited September 2020 in Help Choosing Parts
Hey I just found a streamer and he showed a beginners pc setup. I’m trying to focus on both stream and gaming. I’m also going to be using my PS4 and a capture card. I just needed help to know if I got the right parts or if I needed to upgrade something, any recommendation would help. This is not my area of expertise. I deff wanted to make sure the CPU was good as well? Thank you in advance
 https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=3f3c6b3a-cdd5-4909-8d8e-3b0b06841b40

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @P_R

This build is very similar to the AMD Build I had previously, just no RGB Ram and less drives as the PC isn't your main focus but streaming is.  I also went with a B550 rather than the B450 for options to upgrade in the future if you choose to upgrade your PC for better gaming performance if you ever choose to switch to PC Gaming in the future.  
  • P_R
    Options
    What graphics card should I put in it? 
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    . A video card wouldn't be a requirement, but if you want to add a GPU, then I'd go with a GTX 1650 Super. It's a fine budget card and gives you access to NVIDIA'S newest NVENC encoder which can be a very nice feature for streaming. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99