Powerspec G428: Changing to cpu AIO cooler?

Have an "older" powerspec case build, G428. Going to be upgrading the GPU in the somewhat near future and wanted to get the temps down to reasonable levels first. I have new fans on the way, but does anyone know if these cases can mount a radiator up top for an AIO? It looks to have a large top vent. Thanks!

Comments

• Hello Leverlution

This case would be unable to fit an AIO at the top of the case as there are no fan mountings on it.  You can fit a 120mm AIO on the exhaust on the back, but not on the top.  
  • Hello Leverlution

This case would be unable to fit an AIO at the top of the case as there are no fan mountings on it.  You can fit a 120mm AIO on the exhaust on the back, but not on the top.  
    Thank you! Temps in this case have always been a bit..scary. 80+ c sometimes. I just swapped the front fan out with a sickleflow. I have a 92mm and another 102 sickleflow coming for the rear, wasnt sure which. I also purchased an 80mm noctua to put in the unused drive bays as another intake to try snd help some more, alone with moving the HDD from directly behind the intake fan to above it.  

Once all this is finished I'll recheck temps, but do you think its worth doing a single fan 120 AIO as the only exhaust fan, or leave the cooler master heat sink in it?

• Disregard, ghetto rigged a 92mm as an exhaust fan. Don't mind the single ram stick, I'm upgrading to 32gb and was figuring out which one of the two new 3600mhz sticks was bad 🙄
  • That is quite the jerryrig.  Have your temperatures been better with the addition of better fans and another exhaust?  
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99