Need Advice on Parts List

Options
MyHammerIsHeavy
edited September 2020 in Help Choosing Parts
I am building a pc for the first time and I put this list together which is around my budget and all the parts are in stock at my local micro center which is about 10 minutes from where I live.
  https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=d08f49bd-f4ba-4f4c-a641-2aa8d0f26804
Should I stick with the 2070 super as my graphics card or should I just go with the 2060 super to save a few bucks OR, should I wait for the 3070 to release and try to get that on launch day. My concern with that is obviously limited stock and also if the price will even be similar to $500 for third party cards or will the actual price end up being way off due to availability.
Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @MyHammerIsHeavy

What kind of games are you looking to play?  Are you looking to go into streaming or content creation?  

It looks good!  No issues with the current build.  I do recommend waiting for 3000 Series GPUs to release as the 2000 Series GPUs should drop in price.  
  • Hello @MyHammerIsHeavy

What kind of games are you looking to play?  Are you looking to go into streaming or content creation?  

It looks good!  No issues with the current build.  I do recommend waiting for 3000 Series GPUs to release as the 2000 Series GPUs should drop in price.  
    I’m most likely going to be playing mainstream triple A games, especially Black Ops Cold War once that comes out. And yes I’m planning on doing a lot of streaming as well
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    I think you've got a solid build put together if you're planning on doing a lot of streaming. I personally have a 3700X and it handles streaming like a breeze. Only thing I'd mention is that DDR4-3600 is the sweetspot for third gen Ryzen CPUs, 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99