Customer service not helpful

I’ve talk to a representative about myself buying a faulty refurbished 2080 ti. I bought this graphics card within 90 days and a representative told me to go through EVGA or I can return the graphics card for a gift card for the same credit I bought the card. EVGA was not helping me out. So I called back and the reason representative was giving me attitude saying he can’t do anything. I’ve been a loyal customer to micro center and built multiple builds through them. But this is really turning me away from you guys. Could anyone please help me solve this issue?

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    If the card is faulty and you're within the 90 day warranty, we'll cover it. Just bring it back into your local Micro Center store and we'll take care of it. Service will probably need to test the card to verify the issues but there shouldn't be any trouble replacing the card if anything's wrong. What kind of issues were you having?
  • I’m getting an error code 43. I’ve talked to the micro centers manager saying he can’t take back the card because it’s been over 30 days and that a customer service rep couldn’t have said that they couldn’t give me credit for in the store to replace the card because that would be up to the store to give that. Then said that he can go back and listen to the phone call. I said please do. I’ve had a problem building it and posting myself so I had this computer built by the technicians there. I had to swap out and pay for a whole new motherboard. He said he would have to talk to the manager in that department and he will give me a call back. I have yet to receive a call back. 
  • Also for context the phone call was at 3:30pm
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Hey @AdminBacon, I sent you a direct message about this. Please check and respond when you have the chance!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99