CUSTOM BUILD PC

I'd like to inquire about your services, specifically regarding the custom-built PCs:
  1. Based on your website, what are the details of the 5 tier builds you offer?
    How much would the starting cost be if the components/parts were purchased from different shops (assembly only)?
  2. I also saw that you have gift cards for Xbox and Nintendo only. Do you also offer gift cards for the custom PC building service?
    If so, what are the increments of the gift cards you offer? 
  3. Lastly, what is the process if we want to have custom-built gaming PCs? 
Hoping to hear from anyone soon. Thank you very much!

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    The cost listed for each tier of build is just a flat labor charge for the assembly, and we determine what tier of build you would need based on the parts you bring in. If you click on each tier of build, it will tell you what is included with each one. 

We have general gift cards that we sell in-store for in-store use, which can be used for service as well. 

The process is pretty simple. Just bring in the parts you want built/purchase what you want from us, take them to the service desk, and we'll take care of it.  
  • Great! I appreciate your response. For the gift cards, may I ask if it can be made into any amount? Thanks!
  • Let's say, I want to give my sibling x amount for the PC, can it be done? What increments are allowed for the gift card?
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    We don't have specific increments for the gift cards, you can make them pretty much anything. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99