Known 3080 AIB for launch

Options
Is there a list of confirmed AIB for the 3080 for launch release in store?   Really like to grab a FTW3.  

Comments

• joejccva71
    Options
    Is the EVGA FTW3 the best AIB card?  What about the ASUS ones?  
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    We don't currently have a list of the specific cards we'll have available, and I wouldn't be surprised if it varied by store. 
    Is the EVGA FTW3 the best AIB card?  What about the ASUS ones?  
    "Best" is a little subjective. The FTW3 should be on the upper end as it always is and would be one of my recommendations if you're looking for one of the higher end models. 
  • joejccva71
    Options
    Speaking of which Tony.  I called MC and they said be on the lookout for some info being posted on their site about how the release day is going to go.  Have you heard anything?
  • cucuchu
    Options
    Hoping to hear something soon too. There are a lot of rumors being spread with conflicting information so it would be nice to have some sort of official information regarding Thursday morning. Understandable though if much of it is out of MC's control and stock is still unknown at this point. Just annoying is all, but it is what it is. Thanks for the open communication Tony.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Speaking of which Tony.  I called MC and they said be on the lookout for some info being posted on their site about how the release day is going to go.  Have you heard anything?
    We had an FAQ posted that had to be taken down for some potentially misleading information we had, and I was hoping we'd have it back up yesterday, but that didn't happen, so I'm hoping we get something today. I just don't know right now. 
    cucuchu said:
    Hoping to hear something soon too. There are a lot of rumors being spread with conflicting information so it would be nice to have some sort of official information regarding Thursday morning. Understandable though if much of it is out of MC's control and stock is still unknown at this point. Just annoying is all, but it is what it is. Thanks for the open communication Tony.
    Exact stock is likely to vary by store and we don't have that information. I expect listings to go up in the morning on Thursday before the stores open, but that's about the best I can say. It's very unlikely that we'll have stock information to provide until then. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99