Question about pricing

Options
Planning on building a PC inside a Lian Li Lancool II Mesh, and noticed the price jumped from 89.99 to 99.99. As I am going next week, it might go back down, but I am wondering if they could price match it back down when I buy it. Anyone have any insight onto if I can do that?

Comments

  • TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @thebman

    We are unable to lower the price on the case as the price for the case has increased.  I do recommend placing a reservation on the case when the price is lower and we will hold it at that price for 3 days.  
  • thebman
    Options
    Thank you for your comment. I was unable to get to the store when it was lower, so I was just checking. Thank you though.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99