Need help choosing PC build

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. I'm kinda new to computer so I don't really understand much about building and choosing the right spec for my build, but I do have some budget and target for my performance. 
GOALS:
  1. Cost less than $2.5k (I live outside the U.S so some PC part's price might differs)
  2. GTX 3080 (any)
  3. 4Tb of HDD
  4. 16gb-32gb of RAM
  5. White theme (maybe I'll RGB it after)
Sorry, if my English is kinda bad :lol:
I'll try to look into the price of each parts in my country and see if the price would possibly be similar to match the price listed on the site.
https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=a13b63ec-4c52-4eca-b80d-962802594e5c

Comments

• PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    5 Insightfuls First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Options
    Greetings,

Your build is very good overall. The thing I would change here is swapping the SATA drive for an NVME drive. The 360MM AIO is good, I would be careful and be aware of what your'e getting into with IC Diamond. If you're ever replacing it remove it gently, block, don't wipe or scrub. You can scratch your IHS.
  • Marscus
    Marscus
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @TSMikeW Wonderful! So I should be careful with the thermal paste when putting it and removing it right or what other thermal compound should I use instead since I'm a beginner? Nothing else should be change to be improve right? 
  • PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    5 Insightfuls First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Options
    @Marscus

Noctua NT-H1 and AS5 are around and good pastes to use. IC7 diamond is fine, I use it a lot, just kind of blot it off and be prepared, that it's can be difficult to actually apply. It's very viscous compared to most compounds. You have to push pretty hard on the plunger or put in a plastic bag and sit it in some warm water for a while first.
  • Marscus
    Options
    Okay thanks I will try to search up about it and see if I need any help when building it.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99