The Shiva build - Micro Center Build

Options
System
System admin
5 Likes Photogenic
edited September 2020 in Your Completed Builds
imageThe Shiva build - Micro Center Build

Hello! This is my MSI build. The rig was built back in 2018 after my brother had bought a CyberPower prebuild and showed me the power of a gaming PC firsthand as I had been a console gamer my whole life. I built this rig solely for gaming and some of the

Read the full story here

Comments

• Collin
    Options
    Didn’t expect to win but damn I’m a 2018 graduate had very little money to spend on a pc out of high school, I built this from the ground with 0 outside help besides a bit of gpu preference from my brother. Anybody who looks at the sum of these parts knows that a lot of work when into this build specifically the individual parts chosen for the build. Ryzens just came out, I had zero experience and still went in, disabled cstates and cool and quiet, manually oced my processor among other things. BEFORE this stuff was common knowledge. I set the preground for my brother to then go and build his AM4. A 1660 super pushing 200 FPS uncapped gsyncsd and 2K resolution on my brand new Samsung g7(that I’ll be returning due to gaync flicker).
  • Collin
    Options
    Squad runs 100 FPS UlTRA everything SCENAMATIC affects with ZERO hitch, ZERO tearing. I’d say I did a swell job. Just didn’t realize this contest was about who had money to spend and not actual build quality. I custom loop sounds nice yes, although this is my first build, also not something I’m all too worried about as I actually care that my pc runs properly before doing a bunch of aesthetics just to make things harder. Where are the bdyes?? I built this a month after the first bdyes hit the line so there’s no excuse for a $4000 rig rocking cl16 sticks
  • Collin
    Options
    Anyways thanks for choosing builds that are just way out of the realm of possibility for me, I’ll remember that microcenter
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99