Issues regarding new custom built PC.

Options
I recently bought parts for a custom PC at Microcenter. The PC works fine after I built it but there are some issues that I can't seem to solve. I would really appreciate any help in solving these problems. I bought all the parts new except for the graphics card in store and its been 2 weeks since the purchase of all the parts. Ryzen 5 3600 (CPU), GTX 1650 (GPU), B450 Auros Pro Wifi (Motherboard) are the main components.
Issues:
1. When I try to open the bios my monitor says no output (monitor connected to the GPU).
2. When I turn on the PC for the first time my monitor says no output. To fix this I need to restart the PC using the power button and it works. Although, it gets tiresome to constantly do this every time I turn the PC on. I needed a permanent fix to this solution.
3. Lastly, when finally turn the PC on it is stuck on a really low resolution and when I go to change it in the windows resolution settings there are only 2 really low resolutions available. To fix this I have to remove the cable (from the monitor) and plug it back in to make the resolution change to 1080p. I have to do this every time I turn the PC on and is really bothering me. I feel like the problem is with the graphics card but I can't seem to figure out what exactly.

I would really appreciate any solutions of these problems. Thank you.

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99