Can’t put pictures in “Custom pc build showcase.“

Options
I have been creating the “Custom pc build showcase” and have done all the parts except put pictures in. I have 5 pictures of my pc to put in and after putting them in it says around 27.6mb. The note at the bottom of the screen says can’t put pictures in more then 2 mb, so when I change all the image sizes to medium it says 1.8mb instead of 27.6mb. I then click on the save button and when I scroll up all my pictures are gone. What happened, no matter what if I put 1 image or 5 images small, medium, large, or normal image size, it clearers them every time.

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Have you double checked and made sure you submitted them as a .jpg file?
  • BlazerBuddy
    BlazerBuddy ✭✭
    First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Likes Name Dropper
    edited September 2020
    Options
    TSTonyV said:
    What is a .jpg file?? I was on a iPad, took some pictures with the iPad camera which went into the camera roll and picked them from there.
  • BlazerBuddy
    Options
    TSTonyV said:

TSTonyV said:
    What is a .jpg file?? I was on a iPad, took some pictures with the iPad pictures which went into the camera roll and picked them from there.
    Oop never mind, I sent tye pictures from my Ipda to my pc and it worked. I just noticed that the event I was posting the pc on ended like 2 weeks ago XD. If I post the build now, will  I be able to submit it for the next event??
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Typically the way the contests work is any build submitted within the actual contest period will be entered, not any since the previous contest (as far as I'm aware), so you would probably want to wait. 
  • BlazerBuddy
    Options
    TSTonyV said:
    Typically the way the contests work is any build submitted within the actual contest period will be entered, not any since the previous contest (as far as I'm aware), so you would probably want to wait. 
    Okay will do!!, and will the next build completion be next month??
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TSTonyV said:
    I'm not sure what the contest schedule is unfortunately, that's handled by a different department. Of course it will be posted here when the next one rolls around. 
  • BlazerBuddy
    Options
    TSTonyV said:
    TSTonyV said:
    I'm not sure what the contest schedule is unfortunately, that's handled by a different department. Of course it will be posted here when the next one rolls around. 
    Okay thx for the help!!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99