Gameplay Audio

Options
DC_Gaming33
edited June 2021 in Audio/Visual
Hello everyone, 

I just created a YouTube channel and recording gameplay via pc. I use the Nvidia GeForce Experience as my  gameplay recorder which records your desktop. However, I'm running into an issue with my gameplay audio. I have to use my desktop speaker as my default device and use my Corsair Void wireless headset for default communication device for the mic. If I use my headphones for the default device, the Nvidia GeForce Experience will only record my voice as it wont pickup the gameplay since GeForce only records what's on the desktop so I have to turn my volume levels way down on the desktop so there is no echoing in my mic. I have my headphones on so I can use my mic for commentary while playing. Do you guys know a way that I can record gameplay sound while using headphones? I have a 3rd part USB mic so I don't need to use my mic on my headphone. I tried searching on Google and YouTube but I just get more confused. I don't know if I need to use a different gameplay recorder, get a video capture card, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @DC_Gaming33

Thank you for posting on the Micro Center Community!  Have you tried recording using OBS?  It's main use is to live stream however it does feature an option to record rather than stream and it can record different sources of audio.  
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99