In need of specific monitor

josephf
josephf
edited June 2021 in Peripherals
To whom this may concern,
A few months ago I purchased a Viewsonic monitor from the Madison Heights location in Michigan. Its my local micro center and where I typically shop for all my needs, however, when looking to purchase the same exact monitor the Madison Heights location near me is now sold out. I've noticed that the Columbus location has only one left (for quite some time) and was wondering if it was possible to ship it out either to me or the micro center near me for purchase. Below is a link of the exact model I'm in need of, thank you!

Viewsonic VX2758-C-MH 27" Full HD 144Hz VGA HDMI Curved LED Gaming Monitor https://www.microcenter.com/product/503887/VX2758-C-MH_27_Full_HD_144Hz_VGA_HDMI_Curved_LED_Gaming_Monitor

Comments

• PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Greetings,

This model is currently marked as discontinued. It's unlikely that we'll receive anymore at this time. You can speak to a manager at your local store about possibly having one transferred, but this would be up to the store that had the item to transfer, since it's currently in that status.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99