Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
WeepyAnemone
edited September 2020 in Help Choosing Parts

https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/streaming-studio-builder.aspx?load=592bd542-c34b-4e56-b2a1-0798678c552c

To began with the type of stream im doing is for twitch, my mother and i are working really hard to get my self a descent PC so i can reach my dream to be a VTuber. and to be honest if i really won this price it would help a lot economically speaking.
second, my chosen streaming accessory is actually two, a webcam and a mic and here is why, since i want to be a VTuber i really need a good microphon quality and a cam so my character would be able to catch my reactions or my gestures, and the microphone quality is because no one wants to watch a stream with trash audio quality, they would leave an wont come back for the same reason. so if i have to chose between a cam or a mic i will go for the mic because for the reason i explain.
postscript: im sorry if you dot get some part of my explanetion, iam a english learner, and its kinda dificult to me to explain other people what im thinking in english.

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Hi @WeepyAnemone and welcome to the community!
    I noticed that this exact post was also added to our current Streaming Must-haves contest. Did you want advice or help with selecting streaming accessories or did you accidentally duplicate your post?
    Thanks!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99